CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Dinner Party

Wow, I cannot believe it has been over a year since my last post!!  
I have been super busy and I have lots to get caught up on!!

Well, to ease myself back into posting, I thought I would backtrack to a fabulous dinner party that we held back in August of 2012 with our good friends Nicole and Larry.  We always have such a great time when we get together, and of course there is good food and good company!

I started the evening off with watermelon martini's!!  They were a big hit.  My recipe is very simple, blend watermelon with vodka and ice.. and voila.. Watermelon Martini's!!


For the Salad I chose a grilled peach with blue cheese and mixed greens, it was just delish!!


 I also wanted to try my hand at a spinach and cheese foccacia bread, it was so filling, 
almost a meal in itself!!


For the main dish, we had crab and cream cheese stuffed chicken with grilled corn

And for dessert, we marinated pineapple and grilled it and served it with vanilla ice cream!!  I had a heck of a time figuring out how to cut a pineapple, so I thought I would post the process for those of you who would like to give it a try.


Till next time, and I promise this time it won't be a year until my next post!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment