CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Sunday Shenanigans

Well, I have a new hobby!!  Like I have any more time to get into trouble with all I currently have going on.. but I managed to find something I love.. Knitting.. but not just any ordinary knitting.. I came across these beautiful scarves at Wineberry Fabrics and Yarns www.wineberryfabrics.com.  These particular scarf is made from a beautify Triana Lux loopy yarn and I just fell in love.  They are super easy to make, and each one only takes one ball of yarn and takes about an hour to knit together.  I have already made 6 of them and I have a bag full of beautiful colors still to make.  For all my friends out there.. if you would like a scarf, please comment on this post and leave your favorite color, and maybe if you have been good all year long, Santa "Shanny" will put one in your stocking!!

2 comments:

  1. Those are beautiful!!! I love all the different colours too! I like purple lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUP - in LOVE with these!! ... Blue matches my eyes (just saying!) .... well done!!!

    ReplyDelete